Apartments / Luxury Lofts / Office Space / Retail Space
Redevelopment of the historic Goodyear Campus
The East End is a 1.4 million square foot mixed use redevelopment initiative that offers Akron’s newest and best “LIVE, WORK & PLAY” experience. In addition to luxurious apartments and Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, this exciting new community now also includes two concert/event venues, a fully managed sports complex and Class A Office space with an ultra modern lobby with first class amenities.
Located within a five minute drive of downtown Akron, and just a stone’s throw from Interstates 76/77 and State Route 8, The East End offers its residents, tenants, and visitors alike unprecedented access to Live/Work/Play opportunities within close proximity to each other.
Once the campus of the historic Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, the East End has been transformed for today’s needs.
- Commercial Space
- Event Center
- Corporate Housing
- Office Leasing
- Sporting Facilities
- The Lofts at The East End – 66 high end loft apartments
- The Residences at East End – 106 beautiful apartments
- The Offices at East End – 5,000 to 65,000 SF suites with free use of building conference rooms and 7,500 SF fitness center. Modern lobby with onsite food service and wine bar
- The Hilton Garden Inn – Focused service hotel with a variety of modern amenities
- Goodyear Hall – 3,500 seat arena and home of Rubber City Sports and 150 seat community room for large gatherings
- Goodyear Theater – a 1,458 seat entertainment experience in a historic landmark
- Goodyear Gym – home to the Rubber City Sports Group, Great Lakes Futsal and Nova Juniors Volleyball
- Streetscape beautification project completed in 2016
- Restaurants and Shoppes – LaBelle’s Barbershop, Starbucks, Handel’s Ice Cream, Eight Three Brewery, Marques Restaurant and more
We have really enjoyed living here! Apartments feel brand new, we are close to downtown, and we feel a part of a great community.
We have had the pleasure of living in East End for 2 months. We loved it. Jacqueline, the property manager, is great. Always friendly and prepared to help. For example, when we were having problems with our WiFi, she offered office space on the 2nd floor, with WiFi, so I could take my work calls. The apartment we rented was not, originally, furnished but we needed furnished, so Jacqui organized a designer and furnished it for us, with very pleasant furnishings. The apartment we have rented is great. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fairly spacious, well maintained, good kitchen, HVAC and decent internet/Wifi. The facilities are great – good parking, restaurant, bar, gym, easy access to the Goodyear Theatre and in a good location, with Starbucks next door and easy access to downtown Akron nearby. We have really enjoyed our stay here and will miss it.